Helping Children who Bottle Up Their Feelings & A Nifflenoo Called Nevermind
A guidebook to help children who:
- Are trying to manage their too painful feelings by themselves
- Do not let themselves cry, protest or say that they are scared
- Are living with too many unresolved painful emotions from the past
- Have had disturbing, overwhelming or confusing experiences, which they have been unable to think through or feel through properly
- Are full of unexpressed feelings because expressing them feels far too dangerous
- Are full of unmourned grief.
A story for children who bottle up their feelings.
Nevermind always carries on whatever happens! Each time something horrible happens to him he just tucks his feelings away and carries on with life. Find out what happens to Nevermind and how he begins to understand that his feelings do matter, how he learns to express them and stand up for himself.
"Sunderland's whole series is excellent. I find I recommend each one... Good writing, wonderful artwork, a real impetus to use the material"
"A vital resource for all parents and child professionals"
"Margot's books are digestible teaching aids for anyone working with children - a resource that would be beneficial in every school both for qualified and non-qualified staff".