Bullying fan – What can I do about being bullied?
What can I do about being bullied fan provides 10 suggestions on how to handle the situation. It is designed to help empower the child and build up their confidence in understanding strategies to stop bullying.
Children may have low self esteem and confidence when they have to face bullies. This fan is designed to empower the child to make their own decisions and stand up against bullying.
- I can tell an adult
- I can stay near other people
- I can ignore the bully
- I can walk away
- I can stand up straight and be confident. I am better than them
- I can practice what I want to say
- I can be nice the bully – They won’t expect you to do that
- I can ask the bully why they behave like that
- I can make a joke out of what they say
- I can say ‘NO I’m not going to be bullied’
This fan is also available in a classroom boxed set of 6, set of 10, set of 20 or 30. Use the drop down menu above to select.